This term and next we see all students from grades 3 to 6 move into Performing Arts Room and explore the areas of drama and music. It’s also good opportunity to address our ‘Code of Co-operation’ so we all have a better understanding of student expectations when we participate in the performing arts classes.
CODE OF CO-OPERATION
- We will use our manners
- We will respect ourselves and others
- We will look after the equipment in the Performing Arts Room
- We will listen to others while they are talking and take turns to speak.
- We will encourage each other to always do our best.
- We will try our best and never give up
- We will include others at all times
- We will share our ideas and work together
- We will be responsible for our actions
- We will always act safely